Reward for Results is a Mid-Atlantic States program to ensure that Kaiser Permanente employees share in the results when we meet or exceed both our financial and performance goals.
Reward for Results is supported by the following guiding practices:
- Enhance "line of sight" for employees.
- Drive improvements in areas important to the strategic direction of the organization.
- Engage employees more in decisions affecting their work.
- Reward people based in part on where their work location, where many employees directly impact and share in the member's care experience.
- Integrate within Service Areas by rewarding people based on their contribution to the MOB and ultimately, to the success of the service area.
Please see 2013 goals for:
For more information on our program, see our guiding principles and practices.