October 2017 marks 20 years of partnership between Kaiser Permanente and the Coalition of Kaiser Permanente Unions. The largest and longest-standing partnership in the United States has resulted in lasting improvements for our organization, a better way to work, and a better way to deliver care.
Use the materials here to help you and your team plan and host an anniversary celebration, engage in thoughtful dialogue about our challenges, and renew our shared commitment to partnership. After your event, please summarize the discussion by using this link: surveymonkey.com/r/LMP20thAnniversary (for additional information, see the Video Discussion Guide). Individuals can also use the link to say more about their experience.
Need photos from your region? Take advantage of these collections:
A Message From the National LMP Tri-Chairs
Tools for a Great Local Celebration
- Anniversary Message—Regional Leadership Template Customize to celebrate your region's accomplishments.
- Anniversary Newsletter Template Customize this article to celebrate in your area.
- Anniversary Save-the-Date Announcement Plan and promote your celebration.
- Anniversary "You're Invited" Announcement Plan and promote your celebration.
- Anniversary Logos Several versions of the 20th anniversary logo.
- Anniversary Poster Template Highlight people in your region, facility or department.
Celebrate Where We've Been—and Where We're Going
Great Resources for Your Event
- Video: Our History in Pictures From the WWII shipyards to the present day.
- Video: A Model for Today How our unique Labor Management Partnership gets results.
- Anniversary Video Discussion Guide A guide to reflecting on 20 years of partnership.
- Labor Management Partnership Fact Sheet Facts and stats about the Labor Management Partnership.