Preparing Managers for Partnership (classroom, online)
Preparing Managers for Partnership
- 4 modules (classroom)
- 60 minutes, approximately (online)
Path to Performance
The curriculum is planned around bringing a new manager up to speed on the working environment as it relates to partnership and unit-based teams, and how to take their traditional role and seamlessly integrate it in this new environment. The materials in the class are intended to be a takeaway the participants can use later as a valuable reference tool.
Who should attend
This course is intended for new managers to a partnership environment.
- Labor Management Partnership Orientation (LMPO)
- Completion of course pre-work prior to class
- For in-person classroom training, contact your regional leaders for more information.
- This course is available to all Kaiser Permanente managers; you must be connected to KP intranet and have an NUID to access this training. Use the link below or visit KP Learn and search on the course ID.
Access this course directly through KP Learn. (Please use Internet Explorer.)
Course ID in KP Learn 00701225.
LMP:PREP MGRS WBT
This page was last updated 1/16/2017