This guide will walk you through the steps needed to plan an effective team meeting, beginning with “The Elements of a Successful Meeting” and ending with meeting report-outs.
Meetings keep members of unit-based teams connected and help them share information. A good meeting will help keep your team working smoothly and happily.
Before the Meeting
- Overview to Planning a Meeting Meet more efficiently and effectively.
- Meeting Logistics Be fully prepared for your next UBT meeting.
- Checklist: Four Phases of a Meeting Learn these key actions and strategies.
- How to Have a Healthy Meeting Tips for an effective and well-attended meeting
- UBT Kickoff Meeting Key agenda elements for UBT co-leads.
- Agenda Planning Template Make meetings more productive.
- Time Guidelines for Meetings: A Sanity Check Here's what can be reasonably accomplished in your meeting.
- What to Do When a Team Is Stuck Get creative. Move forward.
During the Meeting
- Meeting Agenda Plan your way to a good meeting.
- Meeting Notes Use these tips to make your meeting minutes sparkle.
- Checklists for Running a Meeting How to plan and run a meeting from start to finish.
- Poster: Action Item List Take action to keep track of your actions.
- Team Communications Plan Engage all members by keeping them in the know.