What Training Means
Working in partnership and creating a collaborative, high-functioning team requires specific skills, and the LMP Learning program offers a variety of training opportunities—online and in person—to ensure UBT members, co-leads and sponsors can be successful. Different trainings are recommended at different levels of the Path to Performance and cover areas such as problem solving, decision making and performance improvement.
Resources by Team Level
Top 5 Training Resources
- Co-Lead Workshop (classroom, virtual) Stakeholders talk about how to work together.
- Preparing Union Members for Partnership (classroom, virtual): Learn your role in the partnership.
- Labor Management Partnership Orientation (classroom, virtual, web-based) Unit-based teams and consensus decision making.
- Introduction to RIM+ (classroom, web-based) Learn how to identify ways to improve performance.
- Preparing Managers for Partnership (classroom, web-based) Managers study the work environment and UBTs.