What Sponsorship Means
Sponsors are the go-to people for UBT co-leads, providing resources, guidance and oversight. Effective sponsorship is a key ingredient in moving a team to high performance. If you’re a sponsor, provide your teams with the support they need to create an environment where UBT members are always learning, always improving and always innovating. It’s important for management, union and physician sponsors to model the behavior they want to see in UBT co-leads and members.
Resources by Team Level
Top 6 Sponsorship Resources
- Understanding Sponsorship Checklist Where to start.
- 10 Essential Tips for Sponsors Quick tips for UBT sponsors.
- Sponsor Working Agreements Help for UBT co-sponsors to develop working agreements.
- Six Questions Every Sponsor Should Ask Tips to better understand and respond to teams' needs.
- Sponsor and Leader Resource Guide Tools and information to help leaders work in partnership.
- UBT Sponsor Training (classroom, virtual) Team development is in your hands.