Workforce of the Future
The future of health care starts with you.
We want to help you sharpen your skills to do the best job possible:
• Sign up for Workforce Development Week, October 19 to 22. This virtual event, open to all Kaiser Permanente employees, will highlight resources you can use to grow your career.
• See resources to help you develop your career during the COVID-19 pandemic.
All employees can explore career paths and use tuition reimbursement to take courses to build your skills.
Eligible union members can:
• Sign up for the critical skills essential to meeting the changing demands of health care.
• Access career counseling, courses and more through 2 Labor Management Partnership-supported education trusts, Ben Hudnall Memorial Trust and SEIU UHW-West & Joint Employer Education Fund.
Also, check out our Future Ready Workforce of the Future Thought Leader Series. View replays of events on:
• The future of workforce education
• The future of work
Use the materials below to help prepare for the future. For questions about the Workforce of the Future initiative, email national-wfpd [at] kp.org (National Workforce Planning and Development).