Looking to advance your career? Check out these LMP career planning resources — and help share the information:
- Download fliers for promoting career counseling, classes and financial aid available to union workers at Kaiser Permanente.
- Post fliers on bulletin boards in breakrooms and other areas to steer eligible workers to the 3 LMP-supported education trust funds and KP's Career Planning website.
- Read and share the stories to learn more about workforce development at KP and hear success stories from frontline workers.
Spread the Word
Stories for Forward Thinking
- 5 Tips to Build Your Career Explore Workforce Development Week resources.
- Getting Future Ready Thought leader series offers tips to prepare for tomorrow’s jobs.
- Trusts Build Job Skills and Careers Preparing workforce for jobs of tomorrow.
- Finding Your Path Explore career options with new career paths tool.
- Learn Long and Prosper How tuition reimbursement helps workers, managers and KP.
Career Development Websites
- Ben Hudnall Memorial Trust Resources for members of Partnership unions other than SEIU.
- SEIU UHW-West & Joint Employer Education Fund Resources for members of SEIU locals in Northern California, Southern California, Northwest and Colorado regions..
- SEIU Healthcare 1199NW Multi-Employer Training Fund Resources for members of SEIU locals in Washington.
- National Workforce Planning and Development: KP Career Planning Learn about tuition reimbursement, career paths, critical skills and more.