Need help moving up the career ladder? Check out these LMP Career Planning resources—and help share the information:
- Download fliers for promoting career counseling, classes and financial aid available to union workers at Kaiser Permanente.
- Post fliers on bulletin boards in breakrooms and other areas to steer eligible workers to KP's Career Planning and Development website, as well as the two education trust funds that provide these services.
- Read and share the stories to learn more about workforce development at KP and hear success stories from frontline workers who have moved into a new career.
Stories for Forward Thinking
Frontline Career Tools
Spread the Word
Career Development Websites
- Ben Hudnall Memorial Trust [trust website] For employees represented by a union in the Coalition of Kaiser Permanente Unions, except those in an SEIU local.
- SEIU-West & Joint Employer Education Fund [fund website] For employees represented by a SEIU local in the Coalition of Kaiser Permanente Unions.
- National Workforce Planning and Development: KP Career Planning [KP website] Career planning resources for all Kaiser Permanente employees.