Looking to advance your career? Check out these LMP career planning resources — and help share the information:
- Download fliers for promoting career counseling, classes and financial aid available to union workers at Kaiser Permanente.
- Post fliers on bulletin boards in breakrooms and other areas to steer eligible workers to the two LMP-supported education trust funds and KP's Career Planning website.
- Read and share the stories to learn more about workforce development at KP and hear success stories from frontline workers.
Spread the Word
- Workforce of the Future Conversation Toolkit Prepare for workforce change and build career resilience.
- Prepare Today for the Jobs of the Future Set your career in motion with this handy resource guide.
- Boost Your Team's Performance Enhance your staff's effectiveness with these top tips.
- Digital Fluency Training Flier Sign up to prepare for health care jobs of the future.
- Workforce of the Future Infographic Growing from our roots, reaching for the stars.
- Poster: A Great Leader...Creates Other Leaders Five tips for strengthening teams to prepare for the future.
Stories for Forward Thinking
- Navigating the Future Get ready now, build skills for the years to come.
- Meet Your National Agreement: Change Is Here, Be Prepared How our contract helps employees skill up.
- Six Ways to Keep Your Skills Sharp Strategies from workforce development experts.
- How Managers Can Support Career Development Great managers build their team's skills. Here's how.
Career Development Websites
- Ben Hudnall Memorial Trust For employees represented by a union in the Coalition of Kaiser Permanente Unions, except those in an SEIU local.
- SEIU UHW-West & Joint Employer Education Fund For employees represented by a SEIU local in the Coalition of Kaiser Permanente Unions.
- National Workforce Planning and Development: KP Career Planning Career planning resources for all Kaiser Permanente employees.