Looking to advance your career? Check out these LMP career planning resources — and help share the information:
- Download fliers for promoting career counseling, classes and financial aid available to union workers at Kaiser Permanente.
- Post fliers on bulletin boards in breakrooms and other areas to steer eligible workers to the two LMP-supported education trust funds and KP's Career Planning website.
- Read and share the stories to learn more about workforce development at KP and hear success stories from frontline workers.
Spread the Word
- Critical Skills Toolkit Discuss critical skills with any audience.
- Workforce of the Future Facilitator's Guide Discuss Workforce of the Future with any audience.
- Workforce of the Future Conversation Toolkit Prepare for workforce change and build career resilience.
- Managing Career Growth Guides to address common challenges to career advancement.
- Prepare Today for the Jobs of the Future Set your career in motion with this handy resource guide.
- Boost Your Team's Performance Enhance your staff's effectiveness with these top tips.
- Poster: A Great Leader...Creates Other Leaders Five tips for strengthening teams to prepare for the future.
Stories for Forward Thinking
- Learn Long and Prosper How tuition reimbursement helps workers, managers and KP.
- Navigating the Future Get ready now, build skills for the years to come.
- Meet Your National Agreement: Change Is Here, Be Prepared How our contract helps employees skill up.
- Six Ways to Keep Your Skills Sharp Strategies from workforce development experts.
- How Managers Can Support Career Development Great managers build their team's skills. Here's how.