For over 25 years, the Labor Management Partnership has been a structure where Partnership unions, management and providers can work together at Kaiser Permanente. This training explains the history and design of the LMP and will help new employees, managers and care providers work together for the benefit of patients, members and teams.
Path to Performance
4 hours (classroom, virtual)
- Understand Partnership history and National Agreements
- Understand and identify key Partnership elements: principles, Value Compass, unit-based teams, roles and resposibilites
- Learn Partnership methods, including Interest-based conversations, problem solving and consensus decision making
- Learn Partnership structures like unit-based teams, co-leads and sponsors
Who should attend
- Alliance-represented employees within their first 90 days of employement
- Coalition-represented employees within their first 120 days of employment
- This is an introductory course. There are no prerequisites.