The curriculum is designed to prepare new frontline managers for the rewards and challenges of partnership. It provides them tools and skills to be successful as they work with unit-based teams toward the benefit of patients and members.
Path to Performance
- Learn the history of the Labor Management Partnership
- Understand how unions and National Agreements play an essential role in partnership
- Explain why the partnership between management and labor is crucial for Kaiser Permanente's business strategy
- Learn LMP elements, methodologies and partnership culture
- Develop learning plan for KP managers
Who should attend
Frontline managers who are new to working in a partnership environment.