What are health and safety champions?
- Help their teams improve health and safety
- Be role models for their colleagues and KP’s members
- Have fun and make a difference!
Already a champion?
We help you by providing a new activity every month to do with your team, and a flier about it will be posted here. Or, look through past months for additional activities!
Help us help you
Please take a quick survey about our Monthly Tele-Town Hall calls and how we can make them better.
Want to Be a Champion?
- What Are UBT Health and Safety Champions? This poster lists duties of UBT health and safety champions.
- Be a UBT Health and Safety Champion Every team needs a health and safety champion.
- FAQs About UBT Health and Safety Champions What's the champions' role? Get your questions answered.
- Tracking Health and Safety Champions Hints for using UBT Tracker for health and safety champions.
- UBT Health and Safety Champions PowerPoint Template Build a culture of health and safety with this slide deck.
- UBT Health and Safety Champions Word Template Inspire a culture of health and safety with this template.
- Speaking Up Keeps Us Safe Ideas that will encourage your teammates to voice ideas.
- 3 Essential Tips for Workplace Safety Identify and banish workplace hazards.
- Workplace Safety [KP intranet] Visit the national Workplace Safety site for tools and information on eliminating all causes of work-related injuries and illnesses.
- Instant Recess [MyHR] Looking for a fun and easy way to fit physical activity into your team's workday? The Instant Recess toolkit tells you how.
- Go KP [KP intranet] Go KP is a program for Kaiser Permanente employees that helps us move more, eat well and thrive!