At the Labor Management Partnership, how we make decisions is just as important as the decisions themselves. Interest-based problem solving and consensus decision making are 2 important methods we use to solve problems, improve performance and cultivate good working relationships. View this short video and use the related tools to boost your knowledge and skills.
Check out all the Learning Boosters.
- LMP Methods Booster Video Making decisions in a partnership context.
- LMP Methods Booster Facilitator Guide Help teams refresh their knowledge about IBPS and CDM.
- LMP Methods Booster PowerPoint A template to guide teaching about IBPS and CDM.
- LMP Methods Booster Learner Worksheet Exercises to refresh your knowledge about IBPS and CDM.
- LMP Methods Booster Kit Download the whole kit—a video, tools and a facilitator guide.