FAQs About the New LMPartnership.org
Check out what's new and locate your old favorites
Q: What’s new?
- Our new Team-Tested Practices toolkits bring together all the ingredients you need to help your team succeed. Find out what other teams have done to improve, click to get the tools like the ones they used—and download a few fun goodies.
- We’ve made finding exactly what you need as easy (and fun!) as shopping for shoes online. Use our new navigation to filter by region, topic, department, format and team level.
- Our search engine is better, faster and more streamlined. Find what you need—without having to wade through a bunch of stuff you don’t want.
- The new site is fully responsive—so you can access it from any smart phone or tablet, at work or on the road.
- See it in action on this WebEx and download the accompanying presentation.
Q: Where did my region’s page go?
A: Our new region page is still under construction. When we launch in November, you’ll find a page that links to each region's website, intranet page or SharePoint site.
Q: Where can I find tools?
A: Under the new Gallery tab—at LMPartnership.org/tools, and from a prominent link on the home page. Take advantage of the improved navigation and filter by topic, team level, dimension, role, tool type and format.
Q: Where did the videos go?
A: Find videos under the new Gallery tab. Or go directly to LMPartnership.org/videos. Zero in on exactly what you need by filtering by topic, region, team level and dimension.
Q: Where are the stories?
A: You’ll find most of our stories under the Team-Tested Practices tab. These toolkits pair stories of teams with the kinds of tools the teams used to improve performance and meet their goals. This will make it easier for your team to follow in their footsteps for success. Stories you’ve read in Hank are under the Gallery tab and at LMPartnership.org/hank.
Q: Where is the UBT section?
A: The new Path to Performance section has most of the material you used to find in the UBT section; click on the tab or go directly to LMPartnership.org/path-to-performance. Find a customized kit of tools and materials tailored to any team level and P2P dimension. Or explore everything available for any one of the seven dimensions of performance (sponsorship, leadership, training, team process, team member engagement, use of tools, and goals and performance).
Q: Where is the Path to Performance toolkit?
A: To access most of the materials that used to be in the Path to Performance toolkit, visit the new Path to Performance tab or go directly to LMPartnership.org/path-to-performance. With just a few clicks, find a customized kit of tools and materials tailored to the team level and P2P dimension you want. Or explore everything available for any one of the seven dimensions of performance (sponsorship, leadership, training, team process, team member engagement, use of tools, and goals and performance).
Q: Where did the toolkits go?
A: These are now our new How-To Guides. They're linked to from our LMP Focus Area pages, in the Path to Performance section, and elsewhere. To get a list of them all, go to LMPartnership/tools and then under the "Tool Type" option, select "How To Guides."
Q: Where can I send feedback?
A: Email Laureen.X.Lazarovici [at] kp.org (subject: feedback%20on%20LMPartnership.org, body: Hi%2C%20%0AI%20was%20on%20the%20site%20and%20I%20noticed%3A%20%5Bplease%20describe%20the%20issue%5D%0AHere's%20the%20URL%20of%20the%20page%20I%20was%20on%3A%20%5Bplease%20copy%20and%20paste%20the%20URL%20of%20the%20page%20with%20the%20issue%5D%0A) , the LMP communication team's managing editor.