Moving Along the Path: Team Process Level 1 or Level 2 or Level 3
Requirements for a Level 1 or Level 2 or Level 3 UBT working on Team Process:
Ways to Take Action Now
Get an overview
Learn the basics about making meetings work.
Take the first step
Organize the UBT kick-off meetings.
Practice and get better at planning and facilitating meetings.
- Agenda Planning Template Co-leads can plan ahead to ensure a productive meeting.
- Meeting Planning Find greater efficiency by following these planning tips.
- Meeting Logistics Just the nuts and bolts: Phone jacks, flip charts, markers.
- Planning a Meeting: Why and Who? Clarify why you are having this meeting in the first place.
- Meeting Sanity Check How much can you reasonably accomplish in the time allotted?
Make it easy on yourself
Using templates and meeting report-out forms.
- Meeting Agenda Template Fill in this agenda for your team meeting.
- Meeting Notes Template Use this template to make taking meeting minutes a breeze.
- Sample Meeting Evaluation Plus Delta Find out what worked well—and what didn't go so well.
- UBT Meeting Report-Out Capture feedback and report meeting outcomes to your team.