Quick Guide to Using LMP Videos
Make the most of LMP Videos
Thank you for watching our video! The LMP communications team created it with the hope that you would watch and be inspired to share it with your coworkers and friends.
Videos are one of the most popular and effective ways to educate, entertain and inspire. (YouTube gets more than 1 billion unique visitors every month!)
You have the power to inspire your colleagues and help spread the word about the work that’s being done in partnership by posting a video to your Facebook page or showing it at your next meeting.
If you are a team co-lead, show it at your next unit-based team meeting. If you are a manager, play it at your next managers' meeting. Facility and regional leaders—share it with other leaders.
Afterward, spend a few minutes asking for viewers' reactions and dicussing takeaways from the video. Are there practices that you or you team can copy?
Videos are time well spent in a meeting. You’ll engage your audience in a way that live presentations often don’t.
And you will have helped strengthened our Labor Management Partnership.
Instructions for handling zipped files
- Click on the "Download MP4" link.
- A "File Download" window should pop up asking "Do you want to save or open this file?"
- Choose "Save."
- File will be saved as "zipped" file that is your video compressed into a zip archive.
- Right-click on the file and choose Extract All, then save that WMV file to your computer.
- Click on WMV to play the video.