The Intermediate Attendance Toolkit provides managers and employees with additional guidance to address their attendance issues. This toolkit aims to help teams that work well together to address attendance issues.
Teams that use this toolkit should have good established practices for resolving issues. They should display healthy engagement and morale.
After completing a root cause analysis, this toolkit level provides guidance for projects that assist with attendance issues (UBT, LMP Leadership Teams).
The Intermediate Attendance Toolkit level's solutions may be delivered by someone on your team.
Check out the full Attendance Toolkit.
- Tips for Improving Attendance 10 ways to help your team.
- 2022 Attendance Calendar Track your time off.
- Strategies to Address Attendance Issues Wonder why your team has absence issues? This tool will help.
- Making Time Off Easy It's not impossible! Try these tips.
- Workplace Stressors Identify and tackle the problems that are stressing people out.
- Poster: Be Heard, Don't Be Written Off Are you a whiner or a problem solver?
- HRA Calculator Find out how much you could get in your Health Reimbursement Account.
Have Some Fun
See It in Action
- Too Many Sick Days? Use Carrots, Not Sticks See how rewards keep people on the job.
- Grace Under Pressure Gratitude brings relief to San Rafael Medical Center phone operators.
- Alternatives to Calling in Sick How to give workers a breather.
- Fighting the Plague of Too Many Sick Days Get them to understand your attendance policy.